We are inviting clients to join their pets inside our hospital again for vet appointments!
Check-in for all clients will continue via phone call (781) 237-0066 upon arrival outside the practice building. If you are more comfortable continuing with curbside appointments, please inform the receptionist during the check-in call.
In order to keep our patients, their families and out community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning June 1st, we will allow one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for a vet appointment.
- In order to limit exposure risk within the building, we ask that you remain in your car until the reception staff invite you into the building.
- Once inside the building the staff will direct you where to go.
- Our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone's protection. As of now, the policy around wearing masks at Wellesley Animal Hospital has not changed. We ask you to continue to bring and wear a mask or face covering for curbside services and when entering the hospital.
- Technician appointments, scheduled drop offs and prescription pick-up will continue to be handled curbside.
- Due to the size of the waiting room we have set a maximum capacity at 5 clients. We kindly ask that if we are at our set capacity, wait outside until there is space to come in. This will enable us to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Out team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our of recommended safety guidelines.
Please call us to discuss your pet’s needs or to schedule an appointment at (781) 237-0066.
“Every single staff member there is just the nicest.”- Amit Serper
“Fantastic doctors all around.”- William McFarland
“We've taken our dogs to Wellesley Animal Hospital for over a decade!”- Cathie Ragovin